Welcome to the Dublin Public Library
The Library began in 1952 with the aid of local women’s groups. In 1996 the old library was torn down and a new library built on the grounds located at 206 W. Blackjack Street in Dublin, Texas.
From Patrick Street turn on Highway 6 West toward DeLeon. We are located on the second block off Patrick on the right.
What We Do
The Dublin Public Library provides free library services for Dublin, Erath, and surrounding counties. The Library informs, enriches, supports, and empowers its citizens by promoting lifelong learning opportunities and a love of reading
Services We Provide
- Provide access to a collection of approximately 20,000 items in books, magazines, newspapers, audiobooks, sound cassettes, compact discs, videocassettes, and DVD format.
- Host meetings of community groups and organizations.
- Provide educational and entertainment programming, including summer reading program.
- Provide free Internet access to the public.
- 2 -T.V.s with cable and WII and Xbox 360 gaming.
- Xerox black & white/color copier and scanner.
- Microfilm reader/printer
- Reference desk is available to help answer questions and assist in research.
- Genealogy department is available by appointment to help trace and document ancestry.
- TexShare Databases
Library cards are free! You must be 18 or older and have a valid Texas driver’s license or I.D that has your correct address on it. We also require one piece of mail as proof of address.
Tuesday through Friday 9am - 6pm
Closed Sunday and Monday and Major Holidays
Call 254-445-4141 for more information or email us at email@example.com or visit us at Dublin Public Library Website